If the following apply to you, we’re off to a great start!!
- You’ve shown consistent high performance over eight quarters or more at a B2B SaaS company.
- You put the team and your prospects first.
- You can generate and own your own pipeline.
- You have a relentless drive to be a great teammate.
- You receive feedback with grace and allow it to fuel your development.
- You welcome (and at times, challenge) change.
- You’re driven by doing the right thing, driven by controlling your income, and driven by making an impact in the lives of others.
- You seek growth and development in your current role and your career.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll build your pipeline and work to maintain 3x-4x pipeline coverage to successfully reach your quarterly quota.
- You’ll assist prospects through their buying cycle – from needs analysis to demo, presentation, and business case, asking for their business, negotiating creatively, and being thoughtful with the transition to the post-sales team.
- You’ll ask prospects gutsy, outcome-driven questions while demonstrating how our solution will promote their growth.
- You’ll use your front-line exposure to share insights & trends with our product, marketing, and service teams.
- You’ll sell in a human way, using transparency, integrity, & humility.
Compensation: Demandwell believes in reviewing candidates’ skills, experience, and the impact that they will have on an organization and basing their compensation on the individual. With that being said our targeted budget for this opportunity is $75,000 – $85,000 base salary, with an on-target earning of $145,000 – $155,000.